The first two tests are fully guided with step-by-step advice on how to tackle each paper.
Extra practice activities are informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus, a bank of real candidate's exam papers and focus on areas where students typically need most help.
Audio CDs featuring all the listening activities from the tests as well as an explanatory key and model answers for the Writing paper. It is suitable for self study.
- Helpful information familiarises students with the Cambridge English: Advanced exam
- Step-by-step advice shows students how to approach each task on each paper.
- Additional grammar, vocabulary and writing practice help students avoid typical exam mistakes.
- Clear explanations and teacher's notes in the 'with answers' edition provide ideas for setting up and extending tasks, and model answers for the Writing paper
- Audio is included online for download, or separately as Audio CDs.
- Informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus, the material contains authentic examples from Cambridge English: Advanced exam scripts.
- Informed by English Profile for vocabulary which is 'on level'.
How to download