|Helen Kalkstein Fragiadakis|
|This book should be of interest to anyone in expanding their knowledge of American idioms. This intermediate level oral skills program teaches students to recognize and produce high-frequency idioms and expressions in a range of conversational situations.|
- Dialogues, exercises, practice tests, and games promote acquisition of American idioms in an interactive format.
- Can be used independently or with "All Clear!: Idioms in Context, Second Edition."
- Students can use the software as a supplement to the text, as a component in a vocabulary/idioms course, or for independent study.
- Includes a variety of receptive and productive exercises: text reconstruction, timed vocabulary exercises, dictation, mini dialogues, puzzles, and discourse response matching.
- Each exercise features a built-in interactive correction system that helps students to learn from their mistakes.