IELTS Advantage - Writing Skills
- shows students how to organise and structure an answer for all types of task 1 and 2 questions;
- contains a model essay in each unit, showing students exactly what is required;
- contains a general interest article in each unit, developing ideas and vocabulary for a common topic in the exam;
- quickly develops students' fluency and confidence in producing pieces of writing through a focus on academic vocabulary and collocations;
- contains grammar exercises in each unit, showing students how to apply a wide range of grammar items in their IELTS writing.
Key features: suitable for classroom study or self-study; includes answer key; real writing samples from IELTS students, with examiners' comments, show in detail what is required to achieve a 6.5 , for example, frequent exam tips from the authors' experience as IELTS examiners help students achieve a higher score; and, check and challenge sections allow students to revise material and take their writing to the next level. "IELTS Advantage" is a series of course books offering step-by-step guidance to achieving a high IELTS score.