* Reassure your students with task specific hints and tips on how to get the right answer
* Each book has a number of additional ‘plus’ features including grammar and vocabulary practice, functions banks and FAQs
* Increase both your and your students’ knowledge of the relevant examination with the exam overview section
* Create exam conditions in your classroom using the sample OMR answer sheets
* Make your marking easy with the answer key and tape script.
The three books in the series may be used together as a complete course or may be used to target specific skills. Or they may be used separately to supplement other coursebooks.
- Only because after you have read it – there will be absolutely NO SURPRISES: you will know exactly what you need to do, when, why and how. You will get into your examiners' head and understand completely what they are looking for.
- Only because it summarizes all the techniques, strategies and tips you need to know and will save you tons of time and money.
- Only because it was tested on many students with different English skills, who achieved their target score after just 1 month of studying with it.
The books is designed as follows:
1. Introduction : Overview of the reading test
2. Question types, Reading skills and strategies : 6 articles and various questions types are mentioned here
3. Achievement tests : 1 General Training and 1 Academic
4. Appendix: Key vocabulary