Get Ready for IELTS Speaking
You can use Get Ready for IELTS Speaking:
- As a self-study course. We recommend that you work systematically through the 12 units in order to benefit from its progressive structure.
- As a supplementary speaking skills course for IELTS preparation classes. The book provides enough material for approximately 50 hours of classroom activity.
Get ready for IELTS Speaking
- This comprises a book and a CD
- The book contains 12 units. Each unit focuses a different topic, and these topics are ones that often appear in the IELTS test.
- After every three units, there is a Review which helps you to revise the language and skills covered in the previous units.
- At the end of the book, the Practice test gives you the opportunity to take an IELTS-style test under test conditions,
- There is also a full Answer key at the back of the book so you can check your answers. Here you will find possible answers for more-ended questions and suggested answers for the exam practice questions in Part 3 of each unit.
- The Glossary at the back of the book lists the useful words from each unit with their definitions.
- The audio CD contains the listening exercises.